Pathfinder Society Anchorage/Wasilla
Checking to See if Your Games Have Been Reported
This week I am going to go over how to check to see if the games you have played in have been reported. The main reason I want to go over this is not everyone registers their characters and a few times it is difficult to read numbers on the reporting sheet and verify that you are reporting the game for the correct player.
1. The first thing you do is go to the Paizo Web page Log into you account and go to the Pathfinder Society section on Paizo by selecting the Pathfinder Society Logo on the left side of the page.
2. Then you select “My Pathfinder Society” on the top of the page.
3. It will ask you to log in again so do so.
4. On the next page you find your character and select “Sessions” to the right of the character. (The character needs to be registered, see instructions on how to)
5. On the next page you will see all your games that have been reported. If any are missing please contact me so I can correct them.